Want to help during these critical, historic times?
- Support the ACLU Freedom Agenda—here in Massachusetts, and nationwide.
- Get engaged:
- Share the ACLU Freedom Agenda and related information and actions via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- Flex your constitutional rights. Show up to our events and rallies. Get out in the streets and organize with your community for the world you want to see. Rights are like muscles; when we flex them, they grow stronger!
- Join our email alert list and the National ACLU's texting alert list, and encourage others to as well;
- Volunteer with our Public Advocacy team or as a cooperating attorney.
- Become a monthly ACLU sustainer.
Together, we pioneer freedom here at the ACLU—we've been working on these issues not just the past 10 days, but for almost 100 years.
Together, we're protecting the freedom of our neighbors, our friends, our workers, our families.
Together, we are the WE in "We the People."