Know your rights:
- Gatherings, Social Distancing, and Face Covering Orders in the Time of COVID-19
- What To Do When Encountering Law Enforcement at Airports and Other Ports of Entry into the U.S.
- What To Do When Faced With Anti-Muslim Discrimination.
- Stopped by Police, Immigration Agents, or FBI (English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Korean, Somali, Spanish, Urdu and Vietnamese)
- What to do when questioned by police or FBI
- At demonstrations and protests
- As a photographer/videographer
- During police-pedestrian encounters
- Free speech and political protest at school
- Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem at school
- At the Airport
These materials tell you about your basic rights. They do not substitute for legal advice. You should contact an attorney if you have been arrested or believe that your rights have been violated.
You may also seek legal assistance from the ACLU of Massachusetts.
To request a Know Your Rights training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Training request.”