Tell Governor Baker NOT to veto repeal of the "welfare family cap." This old law undermines the security and wellbeing of thousands of children across Massachusetts. It has to go.
This is a matter of reproductive freedom, economic and racial justice, and common decency. Children should never be punished and denied state care based on when they were born.
Call Governor Baker's office and demand that he stop playing politics with children's lives.
Our automated system will help you connect directly. Here's how:
1. Enter YOUR phone number (including area code). Make sure this phone is near you now.
2. You will receive a call at this number connecting you to Governor Baker's Office.
3. Press 1 to connect to the Governor's office
4. Deliver the message in our phone script, below.
1. My name is _______ and I’m calling from [city/town]
2. Please do NOT veto the family cap repeal
3. We need to protect vulnerable kids, not punish them
4. Thank you